Room In A Box is Megan Kane Interior’s easy and convenient way to get a custom refresh of your space. It’s a great option for clients who live far from our Denver-based office. But the best part is the approach to room-by-room design that works with your aesthetic, dimensions and budget.
What does Room In A Box include?
With your budget and ideas in mind, we’ll create a design plan for your room that includes:
- A concept board. Our concept boards are a fun and inspirational way for you to see all the elements of your room come together…furniture, fabrics and fixtures.
- Room map. This space plan of your room shows furniture placement to scale and takes the guessing out of what should go where.
- Shopping options. Armed with the concept board and room map, you’re ready for the fun part–shopping. Click through the links we provide and order the recommended items.
How does Room In A Box work?
You’re only three easy steps away from submitting your wants and wishes:
- Complete a brief design questionnaire
- Measure and photograph your room
- Submit payment
Room In A Box Options
We have three levels of design, based on budget and room types:
Standard | $750
You will not be disappointed with this package that combines items and furnishings from some of your favorite décor spots in a creative an unexpected way. Perfect for kitchens, bathrooms and other rooms that just need a little sprucing up.
Signature | $1,100
This package combines both accessible and one-of-a-kind items so that your room will truly be one-of-a-kind. We’ll challenge your thinking with a pairing of custom fabrics in fresh patterns and varying furniture textures so the room excites your senses. Perfect for bedrooms, offices and other special spots.
Custom | $1,650
If you really want your room to make an impact for entertaining friends and family, this is the package for you. We will recommend custom upholstery and draperies, along with fixtures and accessories that are reserved for trade-only. Perfect for big impact spaces like dining and living rooms, or all spaces if you live in your “forever house.”
If you’re not sure which package suits your needs, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll guide you through the process.